|Load Capacity (Volume)||40 liters of waste per cycle*|
|Load Capacity (Containers)||1 container TESABOX 40 ou 2 containers TESABOX 20|
|Average Load Capacity (Weight)||4 to 5 kg of waste per cycle* (8-11 lbs.)
8 to 10 kg of waste per hour (17-22 lbs.)
|Maximum Load Capacity (Weight)||8 kg (18 lbs.) of waste per cycle
16 kg (36 lbs.) of waste per hour
Maximum permitted weight using TESABOX containers
|Loading Chamber Useful
|320 x 247 mm (width x depth) (12.5” x 9.7”),
useful height = 480 mm (18.8”)
|Total Cycle Time||30-35 minutes|
|Production||Up to 10 kg/h (average) (22 lbs./h)
Up to 20 kg/h (maximum) (44 lbs./h
|External Dimensions (H x W x D)||1,405 mm x 1,205 mm x 885 mm (H x W x D)
(55.3” x 47.4” x 34.8”)
|Net Weight||560 kg (1234 lbs.)|
|Loading Chamber||Stainless steel with PTFE coating|
|Treatment Chamber||AISI 304L stainless steel|
|Steam Generator||AISI 304L stainless steel (chamber), highly corrosion-resistant Hastelloy®|
|Water Booster Pump and
|Waste Shredder||AISI 304L stainless steel (structure), high-strength steel (blades)|
|Piping||Stainless steel/PTFE flexible hosing|
|Bodywork||Composite material/Painted steel|
|Needs Consumption||Quality drinking water
Approx. 10 liters/cycle
|Needs Consumption||380-400 V III N, 50 Hz/60 Hz, 15 kW
4 to 5 kW/h
|DRAIN||32 mm ø internal (heat-resistant) (1.2”)|
|Produced by the integrated generator and compressor; no external connection required|
State-Of-The-Art On-Site Biohazardous Waste Treatment Solutions
The inactivation and disposal of infectious the environment and people, and the costs for collection, transportation and incineration are very high (the producer is responsible for the disposal of their waste until its complete destruction). This process must conform to various procedures and regulations.
Faced with all these restrictions, Tesalys offers innovative solutions to process your infectious healthcare waste by changing its appearance, reducing its volume and weight and minimizing the associated risks and disposal costs.
Infectious Biomedical Waste
- Plastic or glass consumables: Petri dishes, test tubes, collection tubes,pipettes, etc.
- Single-use material: surgical drapes, gauzes, compresses, bandages, etc.
- Personal protection equipment: gloves, gowns, tapes, coveralls, goggles, masks, caps, shoe covers, etc.
- Contaminated sharps: needles, syringes, scalpels, lancets, blades, slides, etc.
- Single-use care kits, small plastic or metal instruments.
- Single-use surgical instruments.
- Hemodialysis waste: hemodialysis filters, circuits, etc.
- Liquid biohazardous waste or waste containing fluids:blood bags, urine bags, etc.
- Waste from R&D on medical devices – Destruction of prototypes – Protection of intellectual property.
- Anatomical waste, animal carcasses and derived products (according to local regulations).
Process your infectious waste on-site
|INDUSTRY RESEARCH LABS